Thermoformer Variovac Primus
VARIOVAC horizontal form/fill/seal thermoformers are rugged and highly efficient packaging machines suitable in the industry’s most demanding environments. Their sanitary design, high production rates, and maximum reliability make these machines a superior packaging solution.
VARIOVAC packaging machines are easy to operate. They come complete with a multi-language, user-friendly, programmable touch screen including diagnostic software. The VARIOVAC’s yoke sealing plate system allows fast and easy changeovers of package sizes.
VARIOVAC packaging machines are constructed of heavy-duty stainless steel and are engineered to meet the highest standards of hygiene. Designed for complete washdown, the machines feature removable covers, side panels and a washdown program for quick and safe cleaning.
The Primus stands out with its high packaging performance – creating shaped, semi-rigid or sophisticated packages with ease. Its 4-point pneumatic lifting system improves the machine’s forming and sealing precision. Optional servo-powered lifting and cutting systems further improve the precision of the RAPIDAIRSYSTEM. Up to 80 recipes can be programmed and saved.
Foil width: 355 mm
This Variovac Primus has 7 different moulds. The mouldsizes are:
- 2×3: traysize 225 x 92 mm (variable depth 120mm);
- 2×1: traysize 302 x 225 mm (variable depth 120mm);
- 1×4: traysize 465 x 65 mm (variable depth 120mm);
- 2×2: traysize 225 x 143 mm (variable depth 120mm);
- 2×1: traysize 465 x 143 mm (variable depth 120mm);
- 2×4: traysize 143 x 107 mm (variable depth 120mm);
- 1×3: traysize 465 x 90 mm (variable depth 120mm);
|Power supply||230/400 V, 50 HZ|
|Dimensions||5.600 x 855 x 1.880 mm|
|Vacuum pump||Busch 160m3/h|